Thursday 9 August 2012

Christopher Hitchens and John Haldane at Oxford - We Don't Do God? - The Veritas Forum !! ..

 



                                                  
Vangelis ..



Since Child I respected anybody´s opinion regarding God .. 
I was brought up in a Cristian World, where God was everywhere, everything and anytime  ..
At Home, before anything was God, including to thank him for our meals ..
Even, before you get dressed to go out, we needed to thank God for such a brilliant day !! ..
The Spiritual Force that habit inside us and many People know it, by "the voice of conscience"..
It does not matter to me, how you call it, or if you believe on that force and light or not, because to be honest with you, your Christ is yours and not mine..
When you are ready, you will seen the light and not before..
So, as you can see the Light and Force I am talking about, surpass any Religion, Creed, University Graduates or Professionals, or even Life itself as my God is Life and everything...
That Force and Light is above you, me and the World together. .. The Light and Creator of the World.
Otherwise, you would not be here today and reading this note  ..
You would not be breathing life itself ..
Or seeing the Seas, Sun, Moon or feeling the Rain and beyond ..
Watch the Birds flying in the Sky, would be a dream  ..
So, as you can see, I do not give a cent, if you do or do not do God and I am expecting the same from you to me. ..
Because my believes are Mine, including my God and not yours ..
You have not rights, as the same as any Religion, Priest, Politician, or People, who are in the highest or lowest command, to come and change my believes and the way I see my God. ..
Because you do not see God in Person and in full action, that does not mean that, the Light do not exist, otherwise you would not be here today ..
Our God is everything and everywhere, that you can not feel it, maybe is something to do with your own Heart and the way you see Life itself. ..
If, you do God or you do not do God, it is not my Problem but yours. ..
Myself, I do God and above anything, anyone or anybody, because that is the way I want it to be, ..
For me the Light of my God is what it makes me to be here in the World and when that Light gone the World would be extint, so as you can see the Light is Eternal ..
My God is food and water for you and I need it everyday for me or I will perish ..
The Prayers are the food, you eat everyday to make you stronger and my God is that food for me, or I will be gone the same as you ..
A Flower that do not receive water died, the same People, who do not receive God as Water, they do not live but exist ..
It does not matter which Country you are coming from, the Light is there for all of us ..
For me I do God, have you got a problem with that !! ..
 
 
 Christopher Hitchens and John Haldane at Oxford - We Don't Do God? - .
Report by Rosario Castellanos de Parker. 
 

POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments: