Tuesday 30 January 2018

Israel and Poland review the HOLOCAUST Bill ..













Shema Israel yaakov shwekey




This is my story only, as Mexican born with UK citizenship, nothing to do with Poland and/or Israel reviews from HOLOCAUST times - during WWII, neither my time, as I was born many, many years after, nothing to do with my country of origin, because we don't bath in human blood, but love humanity.  http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42858839

As I believe strong, such world politicians from Israel and Poland need to sort their own past issues, matters, abuses, genocide and private, but someone that was badly shaken, affected recently, by what I saw in a movie ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1U0gFWLtvI ) and with respect to may concern matters, but very difficult to digest in present times, impossible to understand the magnitude of abuse from power and profession 70 + years after, unable to appreciate the enormous pain suffered by the victims of war - 6 + million, until you feel inside you, same human degradation, humiliation, sacrifices, slavery, madness, hatred, spread, psychosis, sickness, fear, turmoil, empties, poverty, intolerance, criminal activity, bullying ( http://tinyurl.com/kvbazhr ), that basically chopped my own hair! -  http://rcp13.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/kate-middleton-donates-inches-of-hair.html

You see is not just the victims of war badly affected by such intolerant attitude, world, psychosis, but such peoples left behind from the abuses, alive today and received little, or not help whatsoever for own mental, physical, verbal and even sexual pain, anguish, abuse, torment and calls:  "the after effects" in psychology (because I studied psychology all my life since 9 years old and in order to know better today and exactly what I am trying to speak here!), from the "wrong doings" of the rest and time to fix matters and in order to heal the world!! -  http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-42848842

I hope you know exactly, what mean the "wrong doings" of "someone that caused the abuses in the past and is us, today, presently trying hard to sort matters, when received the other end" and never at any time our fault, matters, or even time to be blame / frame after, because I was born in Mexico, also many years after the WWII finished, furthermore my children! -

Because I can be falsely blame / frame of mad woman for cutting my hair, when my intention only is to show you, "your own madness of your past" and never ever the real culprit is going to be blame, but peoples like us, unaware of such dark times, born in a foreign country like Mexico and somehow you believe strong, that I will never ever know the true of your past, furthermore "wrong doings", except today, that studied the same past, after married an English man and soon after received the "after effects", when I lost unborn children by the same mad world, even comes from his own words before divorce: "who gives a shit", passed the intolerant attitude from parents that lived the WWII to children, that today, I understand very well the suffering of such victims (WWII), also similarities without ever experienced the mad world, times, country, moment but the "after effects" and is today that I ask why, what I ever done to those bullies ( http://tinyurl.com/kvbazhr ) and own bullshit !!?? -

I saw an X story ( https://tinyurl.com/ybcqf44f ) today and with respect to may concern matters, but something complete different and if read properly, right at the bottom said: If you have been affected by this piece, contact the Samaritans on 116 123, Awareon 1800 80 48 48, or Pieta House on 01 601 0000. 

I was thinking how considerate (If you have been affected by this piece, contact the Samaritans on 116 123, Awareon 1800 80 48 48, or Pieta House on 01 601 0000.), because how many world war 2 victims, including the ones that need to endure the "after effects" of such mad world and time have the opportunity, facility before and call anyone, somebody to speak (speak and speak) of the ordeal, pain, weirdness, madness, suffering of HUMAN degradation, that never ever caused the holocaust at any time, but left to hold, comfort the victims like myself and not the peoples who actually caused the crimes, anyone? -

I protect me and mine (children) with the law, any law worldwide, including Canon Law, that my Lord is my witness, so help me God and so be it in Law,  Rosario Castellanos de Parker






POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments: