Monday 28 May 2018

Against "unknown" Privacy Policy ..








La Bamba Playing For Change  ..






I was trying to understand the NEW policy, that start from the 25 of May 2018, for "Privacy", until I reached the following link, where it explain, that we have 2 years (hemos tenido dos años para adaptarnos a las nuevas obligaciones) to adapt to our new system, rules, regulations, laws and changes? -   https://tinyurl.com/y8hovyd5

A new law, regulation was forming from 2 years ago and I was not aware, hide in secret, because I never received the same, since day one to acknowledge, warn me and adjust my system, perhaps in a form of letter, email, or any other form of correspondence to me, "the person interested" and as form of polite notice, until a few months ago, companies that I was connected with them, "somehow" and even from my past, arrived to my email box "unnoticed, uninvited", furthermore when I believe I deleted them long - long ago, but telling me of the new changes and "me thinking", did I delete you from before, years ago not months ago, so what the h... are you doing here, remind me of you? -

I wonder if any changes into our system and from the people concern, that I believe strong is the European Union change of policy with "privacy" of what exactly is for, who is going to help to and to people that is in the other end, mean (me) the one that is receiving the "order" can at least, explain properly in plain language, "what the matter is about", reasons and grounds in law of the same change, why need the change for and who is going to help such changes, accessible to all "human perception" and not as if such policy is talking to a robotic community, furthermore from the last generation (which is me), mean not everyone got access to learn computer system, but many like me learn somehow and can we see the court order, paper, draft, document writing and for "public concern", because I believe it concern to anyone (including myself) living in Europe and what are the charges about, as  nobody can change a legislation, rules, regulation, laws, constitution without a proper matter of concern for the public, even a free vote to change the same and as we witness Ireland a few days ago (   http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44263853     so why, we, members of the European Community cannot have the same freedom, rights, liberties, regulations, rules, laws as the rest?). 

I wonder to ask with respect, to whom specific is writing the same "privacy" policy, because of the same link (https://tinyurl.com/y8hovyd5) provide before, speak that such companies can sit into our personal life and in a form of software / hardware, with no evidence in law, notice whatsoever and  because of the NEW regulation, from the European Union can spy on us and wonder to ask if not the same that FB is going at the moment, with the Cambridge analytica that sat into our way of life to reach the internet, mean spy on us, without our permit, concern, knowledge - from years ago and now going bankruptcy, blame, frame, but was not done with intention to hurt service providers and service users? -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-44167000
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/may/22/no-repeat-of-data-scandal-vows-mark-zuckerberg-in-brussels-facebook
etc ..

It was ruled by the European Union that "Zuckerberg 'avoided questions' at European parliament " and as the previous link explain, but as I explain before, even Cambridge Analytica should be full aware of the pros and cons when enter such unknown waters, offer such services to FB (so how FB will answer when hire cambridge analytica?), furthermore when exist a law for us and another law different from the European Union, mean aware when going worldwide for any business and offer a service that comply with such regulations, the same as the European Union explain to us, service users, why is the new privacy policy "used to / against who's" and in which way we will benefit and as matter of courtesy, law that concern all of us living in Europe and many unable to grasp what is for and in the aid of who's and etc, with respect.

I want to know by law, any law worldwide, why of the new privacy policy from the European Union and I have the right to know properly due to my lack of proper soft and hardware education (but educate myself somehow?!! -) and my full rights to comply within requirements - no problem, but also the European Union should comply within our requirements that the law order, request and command and not just pass the law, wait 2 years to arrive with new laws, regulations, when many unaware of this matter from the past and with respect, but please show us respect, because if I will enter such dark waters and "accept the new privacy policy" like happened to Cambridge Analytica, then I have the full rights to know from today and within my laws, furthermore understand what is about and not just click yes / no, mean something that will repercute / persecute me years after - would you, so why forced me into such unknown places and in order to use the services provider!!? -

I protect me and my children with the law, any law worldwide, including the magna carta, canon law, rule of law, that my lord is my witness, so help me god and so be it in law, Rosario Castellanos de Parker


POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments: