Tuesday 19 June 2018

Ant and Dec comedy duo ..











Matrimonio de Amor ..




Ant and Dec comedy duo, small boys that grow up together for so many successful years and I really hope, many more to come, but as any other kind of life, wants privacy, understanding and respect.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ant_%26_Dec

I am not fan of any of those 2 grow up men, now, Ant and Dec, but become very interested after past matters went open in the life of Ant´s, which I believe now in plans of divorce and I really hope for the best of both of them ( https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-42688247 ), because this obsession, toxic, control freak and possessive love need to stop, otherwise it looks as bullying, mean if the man, Ant, wants, he could go back together with his wife, but instead wants a divorce, start a fresh, new life, instead of crashing his life, over and over again! -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlZxizZ7O9Y

However after Dec changed his señorita years ago, life looks more rosy now, than before, married his manager Ali Astall in 2015 and the couple are expecting first child together and I hope many more to come, blessing years.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5857841/Declan-Donnellys-ex-Clare-Buckfield-vows-stand-Lisa-Armstrong-Twitter-Ants-romance.html

Because looks as if anyone intent, dare to leave the nest, rest comes against in packet of dozen, acting more like a bunch of bullies, ASBOS with slander of reputation (5 boys, the river, the kiss, etc) to hunt, hurt even more and start of what we know in law, bullying, with obsessive, sick, paranoid, toxic love, when those people are not happy, ready to let the victim go, use anything and I mean anything to continue the hurting, hunting victim to the end of love, perhaps until the person is badly hurt, abused, bullied, trashed, killed and many die in a very well planed, accident.   https://www.nytimes.com/1997/09/01/world/charles-accompanies-diana-back-home-to-a-grieving-britain.html   

- We saw the case with HRH Princess Diana of Wales and Prince Charles, even after divorce he went to Paris collect her body, perhaps to make sure nothing stand between him and Camilla, neither let Diana, Princess of Wales to find new love, because in the past, how many times Diana bounced from one love, to another, even when his mother, The Queen told him not to get involve, but went to Paris with Diana's sisters, never Diana´s mum? -  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-135955/I-frozen-royals-Diana-died.html

-  We saw with Paula Yates and Bob Geldof, constant involve in the woman's new love, life and everything, even after divorce and in fact he kept his child as trophy, mean he won custody and the other child passed away by the same manipulative, control freak, obsessive, sick and ill syndrome.  http://rcp13.blogspot.com/2016/01/bob-geldof-admit-family-issues-with-his.html

-  We saw with my case and many women worldwide that walks in life, with no laws and in order to deter BULLYING, protect victim, mean ex-husband control freak, ill, sick obsession, manipulative, vengeful, even the t.v. comes with his name, password and wonder from where he check on me, see me trough the glass panel, as if some kind of mad and weird sicko-path, pardon me, but I know zero of electronics, neither reasons why (to have a t.v. monitor with passwords and name?) people know about me, even when I purchase an item, mean my bank account scrutinized, now comes with privacy policy to hide the past history, after years and years of spying my life, as if fish bowl, as if left me in the hands of weird people, then intent to use my children after, hide past criminal action?-  http://rosario1960.blogspot.com/2018/05/against-unknown-privacy-policy.html

Now that the children are old, I can speak freely of the past, with more mature stage of life, where I will be judge less, but unable to tell you during those horrid years of me and ex/husband battles, how many times I went to see a solicitor to divorce the man and then come back with the "I will change" attitude, that stop, as soon as I ditch the solicitor, then things become at home, war fire again, by the revenge bully and this went on and off relationship, until I started divorce proceeding myself, to the point that the lunatic, mean whoever was with the ex/husband side wanted to impose me a mental capacity (read and pardon the note, link  http://goo.gl/Vb1xIV   bullies came and managed to destroy my blog, left to probe in law, when no respect whatsoever and I want to see if your J.K. Rowlings and/or any British writer will be hurt this way, removed all of her things by the envy, including privacy, that act as property, when destroyed my life!- ) and in order to keep holding into my persona, as if slave, hijack, prize win, lottery ticket, windfall, while in reality the abuse, intolerance, criminal activity is a crime in law?!! -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoZUiYYk8s4

Today I can talk of the years of turmoil, confusion, to the point that I need to open a blog (as mention before) and FB page to request HELP, to no avail, my brother, sister (after detained under the mental health act) passed away, then 2 other sisters after, by then the remainder divorce matters, I finished myself, somehow the courts let me, trust me, consider the mental capacity issue, that I was more embarrassed by the whole thing and so hard to remove the stereotype, after those lunatics imposed, left me with in full public display, and I was even able to negotiate my own divorce settlement, but this horrible life went on/off for more than 30 + years, unable to escape the mental institution, even bullies invented lovers for me and in order to gain better deals, when dealing with divorce, exactly as sister soco put me as the other woman when divorce dieter? -
https://metro.co.uk/2018/01/27/ntas-viewers-predict-romance-ant-mcpartlin-scarlett-moffatt-7264922/

My children choose to stay with the ex/husband, because of many different matters, issues and work commitment and I complete support, but from this side, I check very close on them, matters looks better now, except the home need better cleaning standards, exactly as he keep his personal matters, because is his home, like my home I clean myself, never my children, as they are not servants, maids, slaves, etc.

The ex/husband can read my blog if he wants, see how he left me, consider the ups and downs of today, left me complete broke, worse off, destroyed, included my reputation as I am in the public life, pretty much as victim of the WWII, that left the place with nothing on, walk off with, children and family killed in the gun fire, life robbed of opportunity and even lost unborn children in the battle, but nobody of my family ever told me of this matter before, because after investigate (with respect to the Queen http://tinyurl.com/oxfyppg) everything into my past, looks as everyone and I mean everybody at home knew, even government, politics, neighbors, doctors, gp's, church, family, dentist, royalty and left me with a complete sickness (https://tinyurl.com/pwy8o7t) that entered my life, without my permit, consent, knowledge to steal, break my environment, even arrived to the UK (sergio gomes pintado, my mother helper, benita and direct where I worked with mary wall, nieces studied 2 not just 1, but 2 university places in the uk and all for FREE, with a wave of family problems, lies, slander: 5 boys, the river, the kiss, etc, against my reputation, SOLD me like slave, when is a crime in law and in order to gain and enrich their own life for FREE, see following link: http://tinyurl.com/nbbwal6  ) to destroy my reputation even further, help the ex/husband side, probe own matters, exactly like entered veracruz and destroyed my brother (jose) reputation, business, as I was told, exactly like entered puebla and destroyed sister (ana pia) home and reputation, as I was told, exactly like entered germany to destroy soco, sister marriage, life, reputation and removed her children from her reach, passed everything to her ex/husband, beto hazz destroyed a family (soco and her two sons), separate, then he (beto hazz) was unable to keep his children, landed into my sisters (flor, mara, etc) homes in mexico,
 exactly like my parents endured with own children after arrived from mexicali (and no necessarily by josefa), new york, etc and all this weird world thanks to the UK / Mexico government affairs, facilitate the means, ways, tools, equipment, "as need to come from high places", so it goes around in circles, because even the ex/husband ( http://tinyurl.com/kvbazhr ) comes with his own past, so both families even mix/match in heaven and only a few at home"stable" and somehow saved. 

Some days I believe, I will never escape the past life, I started imagine the worse during divorce times and went to the courts more often, that I should be there, but I wanted reassurance, that the divorce matters was active, requesting this and requesting that to make sure, I was escaping the shit hole that my family put me inside, when I wanted to cancel the marriage, my brother (jose) told me divorce if do not work, never ( told me that I could never return back to azpiri home, where I was forced to stay, like rafa forced away from my parents home, when him and my mother fights, as she wanted him to give the mass at her home, become a priest, reasons why he went to mexicali and after moved to the 16 september, but placed to me the blame, then after placed to me the blame with pancho HAND incident, mean used, abused, cashed even with zermatex factory lies, then closed the doors, but nobody of sisters and brothers need this kind of life, blackmail, begging, because my parents were no poor, except elder sisters married men that would not contribute financial to own needs, like the ex/husband to me, mean is a circle of abuse, that he deny like Judas any contact, but it's not clear, otherwise where he got the ideas, his parents, NEVER acted this way, his mother was in full custody of both wages, impossible!!? - The azpiri living accommodation was made to force my parents hand cash for my stay and me to stay as babysitter after working for free, as if purchased my life, slave, hijack, pay for her endless factory zermatex lies, when is a crime in law the slavery, horrendous!) worked, that was a lie, sister (ana pia) and mother returned me back to England inside my father car, exactly as when I confronted sister (flor) of her bullying to me, inside her husband car, never knew that such people, unable to tell me the real reasons by person, with intention to gain full revenge, helped by the ex/husband and his "family problems" that also was a mix/match.

I cried in the past non-stop, today I laugh, but on those horrid years, plus the mental capacity crap, lies, abuse, hatred, slander was really doing my head, for once tested my knowledge of psychology, law, criminology and metaphysical studies all by myself, believe me, nothing match those weirdos, it really done my head with a wave of intolerance and my children need to see, read all this roman holocaust, in public life destruction against own mother, like Diana, Princess of Wales and Paula Yates in full public display, except that I lost unborn children instead, stand in the middle of nowhere watching this faena of me and the ex-husband, that I resolved to make a blog and explain better, i need to protect them with all my almighty, or those bullies could destroy us with no mercy, care, love, respect, nothing!-

I can only say to Ant, that I was there before him, I can see the same signs with his wife and the ex/husband, both looks as if someone standing by the front door, unable to give happy life, neither let the man, Ant to find new life, girl and move on.  https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/975904/Ant-McPartlin-latest-Anne-Marie-Lisa-Armstrong-Twitter-news-new-girl-girlfriend-wife

I mean the past car crash, losing his job and reputation in public was not enough to break the nerves to anyone, plus rehabilitation, including clues how bad his life was going, when we hardly know this man, neither the public, as all was closed guarded between him and his wife, then suddenly a lot of breakage came out into the public domain, for us to understand the severity of the problem, including the courts of law to bring a law, that deter any ex/husband, ex/wife, or ex/past life near us (restrain order), but to prove is very hard, because (in my case use the children) I tried during divorce times (see link, with respect to the Queen http://tinyurl.com/oxfyppg), impossible, but you can see with his new señorita (Anne-Marie Corbett as explain before with links) and the ex/wife making a complete show in public, when both are going with divorce matters and me, I use a blog to explain, by the lot that came against my reputation, removed the law with intention (and links to probe in law), that somehow and pardon me, but I want to clean my name, reputation, could that be possible, I am allowed, the law is for me too, etc? - Good Luck! -

I protect me and my children with the law, any law worldwide, including the magna carta, rule of law and canon law, that my lord is my witness, so help me god and so be it in law, Rosario Castellanos de Parker






POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments: