Thursday 21 June 2018

The American President: "Donald Trump Tony Awards with Robert the Niro and Peter Fonda" -










Neil Diamond - Beautiful Noise music video ..


Robert De Niro marched onto last night’s Tony Awards. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5829925/PIERS-MORGAN-Trump-bashing-stars-America-sucked-war-succeed.html The Mexican Nationals and the American Natives since the Columbus times, approx since and after the years 1.500 need to deal with foreign terror, unproved attacks, unsolicited hatred, funny names, bullying, ASBOS, intolerance, frame, blame and murder spree in cold blood, when killed more than 400 American Tribes, never people consider the amount, but TRIBES with no respect, pain, mercy and that can give you an idea of the hatred that entered our American soils. http://rcp13.blogspot.com/2018/06/immigration-concern-and-donald-trump.html

Where today, "the newcomers are the owners of the United States of America and Mexico is the immigrant", furthermore when stolen our land, while this is not the matter of Robert the Niro, Peter Fonda, or even the American President "times, years, moments" with respect, because they were not even born to be placed the blame and frame after, but your own ancestry for the level of abuse, including the British become part of the regulations, laws, constitution, wars and you name it, mean this is your American History, never me or mine (children) to be placed the blame and frame after. I understand your concern, particularly when is your child, family at stake, but when become President of the United States of America and/or Mexico comes with the price, job, power and glory, furthermore when you do not understand pain of humanity to extreme measure, that we witness today with the wall in America against Mexico, "used as bargain chips by both government (mexico/america) staff", when is our country, land and people by law, rights, freedoms and I can prove the same legally anytime, trashed by foreign forces, without such peoples to have a form of deference, representative (our Mexican President !!!), protection in law to own aid and unable to hit back is unfair, the abuse is way out of order legally, but I still insist that the Mexican President, Enrique Peña Nieto should be here dealing with the matters, issues, NEVER leave the American President, Donald Trump alone to deal with something that concern both countries and cultures (mexico and america) to develop further, peaceful, content, happy, prosperous and above all with respect to each other, neither me, or any member of my family since years ago OUR PROBLEM, but somehow forced to represent our country for FREE (because me and/or my children never ever worked for government, never ever received wage, job, power, control, nothing, neither my parents, or any children of my father and mother and we cannot be liable for the rest taking advantage!!) and unable to know from where the abuse comes from, or who's person put us in this place, frame and blame after, acting all of us like the Kennedy family in America and somehow living in Mexico (?), neither the problem of Robert the Niro and Peter Fonda, but the correct Presidents and people in charge of government affairs, never us.
So me, Rosario Castellanos de Parker that I do not earn a dime when I write my blog and notes doing advocacy to help humanity and the same as many American people (Robert the Niro, Peter Fonda or even the American President) "time present" are not liable, neither should be our problem any politics and government matters, perhaps many even joke, afraid of my peoples life to see if the rest can see the severity of the problem and I thank you, but we should not get involve in this matter, except those responsible of America and Mexico politics affairs, never us to solve problems, because we do not get pay, neither hold the law, but them, with respect to may concern. As a mother not matter age, I was forced by the local authority Trafford, Oldham and Manchester council to be separate from my children (see link http://rcp13.blogspot.com/2015/06/las-cartas-sobre-la-mesa-cama.html ), refused to accommodate me during divorce times in many of their own EMPTY council accommodation, housing list and property portfolio, reasons why my taxes paid for to receive the services, never free, refused and help them instead financially, "when writing the ordeal for FREE in my blog and address the issues, matters, with no care for humanity whatsoever", without my permit, consent and knowledge managed the pursuit, until far too late, as today, exploit-ate ££$$$ my persona for FREE, benefit of the United Kingdom, Mexico and many parts of the world, with more than 640 + notes in my blog and bullies gain for their own purposes in life ££$$$, than provide the resources, services, mean SLAVERY is a crime in the UK and worldwide, otherwise such bullies kill like 6 million JEWS victims of war, mean you work for FREE, or marched direct to the holocaust.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10216589281672657&set=t.1477714997&type=3&theater
The Mexican President never ever came into my defense in a foreign land, as the UK - when wrote of my ordeal in my blog, neither the Mexican Embassy in London, when I requested HELP by phone and person, but closed the doors to me instead, neither any Spanish embassy and I still hold emails to prove in law, before my brother (jose) was killed and even sent emails to family members to stop the intolerance, saw a solicitor to stop the neighbours problems, opened a FB page, "I NEED HELP" with no success, then forced to write a blog instead with so much problems, issues, matters for the rest to understand, now everybody owns a blog, but before so many of mine closed, mean such bullies know full well which person to hurt and hit back, stating my concern in my blog, today 640 notes to aid the rest, mean anyone at the first time understand, but after so many notes can indicate the amount of money cashed, importunity STOLEN from me, used and abused to own purposes ££$$, because I am in the same place, when the rest gained everything, even married and life moved on, changed for the best.
On that time, until today, I was unaware of my family (some members of my Mexican family and the ex/husband, with his sister social worker) behind the matters, even traveled to the UK and assist the ex/husband with endless lies, slander and defamation of character against my reputation (5 boys, the river, the kiss, etc), which is incredible to believe the abuse, sick and illness from such peoples against own family and in order to destroy each other, with jobs and profession, which is against the law to use any profession "to and against" family, mean one family that got the power in government, politics affairs against the rest, so tell me who will win, me, or them, but intent to frame and blame me and mine (children) after, when someone is murder and killed!!?-
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10216590121373649&set=t.1477714997&type=3&theater How far, long the hate propaganda lasted between the ex/husband and his sister social worker and some members of my family that bonded together, each other and for so long, "against me", that today is impossible to break apart, even after divorce, own so much that still attached, even hold into my children for to place the frame and blame after, furthermore shows the illness / sickness of those weird people, against own family, furthermore when see no limitations to travel the UK and sell family secrets for FREE, use government and jobs to own purposes, destroy, when should be abuse of power and profession, a crime in law, slavery to hold into a member of the family with any reasons (as termination / abortion!) and create the excuse and reason to kill, murder, exclude from society, that I passed the hypocrite syndrome by 20 million offer, tackle loneliness and ask if that money do not come from foreign wars, benefits removed from UK citizens and 30 years excluded by family members and society that better use money wisely, furthermore when taken from the poor and enrich the wealthy, that reflects the abuse imposed!- https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/06/18/mobile-coffee-vans-meeting-mens-sheds-ministers-launch-20m-fund/

I never gained a dime of help, when wrote the notes in my blog, but entertained the media, exactly the same as the rest members of my family, ripped apart, excluded from society and family life (sent to mexico city, new york, mexicali, jalapa, etc), but the idea is to enlarge our culture and Mexican Presidency of the time, gain seat to become president thanks to us, because I am in the same place as when requested help, mean left me here with intention to exploit ( the same as my family left me with the azpiri clan, for so long!! ) and forced to write for FREE for their own advantage, or rip the blog apart as tread, when slavery is a crime and when finished the criminal damaged, put my children to hide the real criminal? - 
I was unaware of the ex/husband and his sister social worker role into my family, because need of an English person to open the doors to the influx in the UK, someone that understand own system as social worker (carol parker), never me, born in Mexico, only UK citizen, that aid with the Mexican family of mine, many work, or attached to government resources to manipulate, as elder sister (josefa) husband and the rest sisters husbands work, or relate to the government (pemex, by alfredo matamoros, beto hazz, azpiri, parker, etc) somehow, manipulate the Mexican politics, media and government affairs to own benefit, orchestra against me and my family, receive our benefits without us ever know - until today, grants to aid themselves, enrich, prosper, progress, incredible the abuse!- Nothing of this government and politics affairs help me (and/or my children) in any way, form, shape, neither I work for such entities, put food on my plate, enhance my life, give me a dime, but all goes direct to charity instead of me and mine to benefit, without my permit, consent and knowledge trespass like thief my life, respect nothing of my persona, progress in a way that I become financial dependent, famous (for the wrong things!), rich, wealthy, neither helps family, but all exploited exactly like me, and you only need to see them, to understand and believe my words, abuse, mean my parents and their own children never ever worked in any government and politics affairs, but somehow placed in this world, forced to re-direct the real bully, where arrived to me today and I can see the signs by same shows, violence, lonely life, excluded by society, family, intolerance, hate propaganda, segregate culture, bullying and subjected to live in the past, now is my turn, unless EXPOSED the lot and own abuse against me and mine, neither of them told me a thing in the past, but managed to make endless deals to keep them happy, distracted, shut up and receive all kind of benefits available, bribery to live a parasite life, particularly when concern my private life, all and everything stolen, many times passed to them and own world, christian charity for their own amusements.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1644297972284590&set=t.1477714997&type=3&theater I protect me and my children with the law, any law worldwide, including the magna carta, rule of law and canon law, that my lord is my witness, so help me god and so be it in law, Rosario Castellanos de Parker
POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments: