Monday 25 June 2018

The government violated our Rights, when monitor our movements, without first get a warrant, court order.





NO MUSIC WHEN BULLYING! -




For law enforcement, cellphone data is a powerful new tool.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/carrying-a-cellphone-creates-a-historical-log-of-movements-privacy-expert-says/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab6g&linkId=5340039

I spoke of my issue with T.V. monitor in the following link.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10216701300033046&set=a.1438558532120.2061408.1477714997&type=3&theater

I notice the same stuff comes from my laptop - 2 computers ("virtualapp/didlogical"), same issue (see photo).






With "virtualapp/didlogical", that comes with certain username and password attached to my laptop, "never my choice to adjust, adapt, protect, safety, privacy at any time to remove and control", but somebody else ("virtualapp/didlogical"), because above all is my computer / laptop by law, rights, but unable to know reasons of somebody to enter a computer system this way, like in my case invading my privacy, without my permit, consent and knowledge.
http://rosario1960.blogspot.com/2018/05/against-unknown-privacy-policy.html

A world major problem not just for me, but even the big corporations like FB, stand accused in the past by certain matters way out of our control, hire a computer wizard, system that analyze, software and hardware, like Cambridge Analitica, but blame after?!-
http://rosario1960.blogspot.com/2018/04/facebook-mark-zuckerberg-cambridge.html

In my case, before I switch on my laptop and t.v. monitor, I need to consider any internet connection, then microsoft system as toshiba (laptop) choice, follow by a computer protection antivirus, mcafee and so on .. until I reach FB and/or another social media, like twitter, google and my t/v is not far as work with internet, except unable to get any antivirus? -

My question with all this computer system, if a normal thing, because I do not understand electronics, neither aware if this numerical, username, email and password to another human person, mean a matter that I should not worry, furthermore when purchased a laptop "new" and t.v. passed to me by somebody (ex/husband) and/or matters should be reported to the police, because my privacy is overtaken by aliens and found a link that get you nowhere, explain nothing and leave you exactly in the same spot, mean they are also concerned not just me?-
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itprosecurity/thread/bb411d90-3efb-41de-a601-f3b97944fdb5?prof=required

I am reporting matters on the internet, as the law removed from me by the "family problems" from ex/husband (with respect to the Queen:  http://tinyurl.com/oxfyppg ), maybe with reasons to monitor my life, espionage like WWII, when in reality invading my privacy, private life, because I should know of any passwords, usernames, emails, court order, warrant, but playing more like forgot to remove matters, with full intention! -

I protect me and my children with the law, any law worldwide, including the magna carta, rule of law and canon law, that my lord is my witness, so help me god and so be it in law, Rosario Castellanos de Parker





POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments: