Thursday 13 September 2018

American President, Donald Trump WARNS Twitter, FB, Google and the rest ..








Luis Miguel - El Viajero (Official Music Video) ..



With respect to may concern matters, I am writing this note for "public and for the public concern", because not matter my level of life, riches, profession and position, but I come with Human and Civil Rights to my help, aid, concern, develop, prosperity, protection and expose the bad-practice in any professional standards, bullying and even threats ( Trump: Facebook, Twitter, Google are 'treading on very, very troubled territory and "they have to be careful".. https://tinyurl.com/yd2e4gh9 ) is against the law, instead of communication, solution, reparation, develop and prosperity for all.

Furthermore when the law, any law worldwide (canon law, rule of law, american constitution, magna carta, human rights acts, etc) state very clearly, that nobody has the power to go against humanity, neither stop people to reach their own potential, educate (by the use of google, twitter, fb, etc) and protect, prosper, including the use of bad language, threats ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threat ), slander, names calling (Indian, nigger, etc), bullying and punishment is against the law, demonstrate "dictatorship" against the world population, when world leaders need "to set the example" never hurt, bully, denigrate, humiliate, segregate certain cultures, but looks as after used ( See down below president own twit:  "Donald J. Trump,  This has been a very difficult decision regarding the presidential run and I want to thank all my twitter fans for your fantastic support"   -  somehow don't match and complete opposite of today:   https://tinyurl.com/yd2e4gh9  ), abused, cashed, then forgot with no consideration for the rest, human people, that offer full support.




I use the Internet and the same as the rest worldwide, for many personal things, including sort any "family problems", read the news, shopping and search, also educate myself (  As The Duke said: he hopes Japan can use its “expertise and experience” to influence  https://tinyurl.com/ybc83pb5 ), which is my human right and I remember more than 10 + years ago, the ex/husband introduce me to google, then I ask today, what exactly changed, when we swapped places, why the discrimination, intimidation, concern, etc?-

In my blog and internet social places, I remember mention in the past over the"spy thing to me" ( "America's spy chiefs admitted snooped on Princess Diana for years and learned some of her most intimate secrets"-  https://rense.com/political/usintel.htm and even posted photos regarding the matters, today I probe in law, that I was complete right, when such peoples learned my private life, without my permit, consent and knowledge, which is against the law, any law worldwide, as this form of abuse from power and profession "takes advantage" over the victim, many perish as a, result.

What I never believe was, the people that was too much interested in myself and my personal life, was, habitat as far, as America, which I hold not people over there, I hold no business in the United States of America, I come with no political matters, you do not interest me, whatsoever, because I am a writer not a government staff, now perhaps want to hide the bad-practice, error and abuse of power and profession, after search, research and learn the Technic over my private life, without my permit, consent and knowledge - passing the law, because the same as me, I can see the rest children of my parents, one by one, started from the elder sister and today arrived to me the intolerance.

Perhaps you believe that, I will never know, suspect, because we lack the connection, mean you, I am Mexican born and you are an American citizen, but I want to ask the relevant peoples, authorities and with respect, what is your business with me and my family, what we got that impress your system far too much, spy peoples lives is against the law, any law worldwide, take advantage over the victim and many perish as a result  ( https://rense.com/political/usintel.htm ), because believe me, trust me, we do not need the internet software to see things, learn and to know, when this is a normal way of life from our ancestry and you only need to see the film over the WWII, all those Jews victims of war assimilate with my family, educate people of substance, chosen by education, principles and hard work, except that we are Christians.

Today the same pattern from WWII is used with me and my family, many perished for unknown reasons and we do not need to be in any war, but used, abused, cashed, for the same reasons to create things, exploit for free based on fear, threads, punishment, take advantage, re-create today with the past, exactly like the WWII films, either work, or perish, there is not escape, when Slave work is a crime in Mexico and the UK not America and/or Europe (Germany, Spain, etc), but us.

So how we are going to sort this exploitation of life, gains by the sweat of the rest, when slavery is a crime in law, furthermore why the full interest to change the law right now, hide things from the past and no years ago, when all started with the elder sister (josefa) and on that time, internet was not made accessible to the public and I hope today, all this abuse of power and profession finish with me, otherwise we are reporting to the relevant authority, because we need to remember why, Germany lost the war (WWI and WWII), Monarchy and the lot and after the war prohibited to use any form of ammunition against humanity and in fact, anything left form such war/s was complete destroyed, including the people in charge by the use of the numbering trials, mean today, that country holds not form of destruction against the world and if we see properly, what the first world countries does to the Middle East, Latin-america and the rest worldwide, may consider copy and paste the same standards, and in order to protect! -

I am not the only victim ( read from conspiracy theory:  Tomlinson claimed that Diana's driver Henri Paul, who also died in the crash along with Diana's companion Dodi Fayed, was working for UK intelligence. He is also reported to have claimed that one of the bodyguards working for Diana and Dodi on the day of the crash - either Trevor Rees-Jones or Kes Wingfield - was a contact for UK intelligence services.  In a letter to the judge, Mr Tomlinson said MI6 was planning an assassination attempt in Paris against another personality http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/160515.stm ), when innocents perish for abuse of power and profession (The American secret service was bugging Princess Diana's ..  https://tinyurl.com/ybmpg46r  ), avoid disclose reasons for using such measures ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squidgygate ), involve the private life of the rest and against the law such degrading practices (when Prince Charles went back to Camilla and both of them married on that time, Diana forced to find love elsewhere:  https://tinyurl.com/y8dh3dsp), because need a "court order" first and in order to gain permit by the law for anything, even to spy, check, hunt, follow, assume, play neighborhood (as in my case with the ex/husband "family problems" and his sister social worker, including some members of my family that helped each other in the past!!) and/or paparazzi (by Diana's past life with Prince Charles and Camilla's matters, in which many knew of the same! -  https://tinyurl.com/y6v3ndal ), with a "copy to the victim" (and in my case, to me) to know the charges against, defend my case in a court of law ( https://tinyurl.com/y8na3wr4 ), otherwise is over-passing the law, illegal and corrupt the procedure. 

I believe strong, that we cannot gain any cultural background, past history, develop, by keeping in the dark humanity, because automatic is removed from our reach based on intimidation, when is against the law such hate, then who's running the world? -  https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/Vict/24-25/100/section/16

I run FB pages ( https://tinyurl.com/ydfgv6yp ), that need to be addressed almost every day, even if as hobby and act, like business venture, but in my case somehow create "with no profit", mean I need to work for free, peanuts, zero hours, without my permit, consent, knowledge and pretty much as past victims (Diana, Princess of Wales worked for free, as humanitarian, unable to know "why me" now and not the "family problems" of the ex/husband, his sister social worker and some members of my family that benefit, cashed with ££$$, but me and intent my children and I ask why, reasons in law?-) of war (WWII see the films) and as how I see matters, when born in Mexico, only UK citizenship, but exterminate victims ( WWII ) with respect, if refused to continue work for free and wonder, if this was the case with the rest (Diana, Princess of Wales, affecting badly Dodi Al-Fayed and the driver!!) after divorce?! - 

MP Theresa May tell us to live within means ( https://tinyurl.com/yazwhly8 ), perhaps fresh air and impossible dream, when constantly removes our world, matters, jobs, references, business, education, progression and even spy into my life to take advantage, spoil my life, stop me to gain a good quality of life by the constant interference and as explain before, benefit the rest, never me and mine, without my permit, consent, knowledge, neither holding a court order, but passing the law, acting as if we are in (WWII - today is 2018 not 1939) war times, hide the wrong-doing by imposing powers, laws and confuse us, even more!-  https://welfareweekly.com/scottish-government-seeks-anti-terror-powers-to-spy-on-benefit-claimants/

Horrible spread into my reputation, when in reality removes all my jobs, business and everything to gain a better standard of life and that is discrimination, with not access to work and even the law, to clean my name, but a wave of sick / ill spread, intolerance, abuse of power and profession, bullying, etc?-   http://rcp13.blogspot.com/2018/09/serena-williams-argue.html 

Applications submitted ( myjobscotland ) and in order to probe in law my intention to work in the UK, including the rest of my blog that speak the same, because the words of the UK Prime Minister (https://tinyurl.com/yazwhly8) with respect, is mislead:

Cleaner
JOB ID
SBO02128
STATUS
Unsuccessful
UPDATED
23/12/17 1:28pm
CREATED
23/12/17 1:28pm
Withdraw
Documents
Cleaner (Various Part Time Posts) Temporary
JOB ID
REN02710
STATUS
Auto-closed
UPDATED
23/12/17 1:15pm
CREATED
23/12/17 1:15pm
Withdraw
Documents
Social Care Worker (Temporary) - 40 Posts (Full-Time and Part-Time)
JOB ID
GLA03042
STATUS
Unsuccessful
UPDATED
23/12/17 12:31pm
CREATED
23/12/17 12:31pm
Withdraw
Documents
Homelessness Case Officer (Three Posts)
JOB ID
SBO02035
STATUS
Unsuccessful
UPDATED
24/11/17 3:35pm
CREATED
24/11/17 3:35pm
Withdraw
Documents
Client Finance Officer (Adults) (temp) - 22278
JOB ID
INV01613
STATUS
Unsuccessful
UPDATED
24/11/17 2:54pm
CREATED
24/11/17 2:54pm
Withdraw
Documents
Homemaker (temp) (part time) - 80567
JOB ID
INV01620
STATUS
Unsuccessful
UPDATED
20/11/17 6:22pm
CREATED
20/11/17 6:22pm
Withdraw
Documents
Home Support Worker (temp) (part time) - 81882 (re-advertisement)
JOB ID
INV01346
STATUS
Unsuccessful
UPDATED
20/11/17 6:10pm
CREATED
20/11/17 6:10pm
Withdraw
Documents
Support Worker (temp) (part time) - 81123
JOB ID
INV01614
STATUS
Unsuccessful
UPDATED
20/11/17 6:04pm
CREATED
20/11/17 6:04pm
Withdraw
Documents
Senior Home Support Worker (temp) (part time) - 81980
JOB ID
INV01615
STATUS
Unsuccessful
UPDATED
20/11/17 5:59pm
CREATED
20/11/17 5:59pm
Withdraw
Documents
Facilities Supervisor (Cleaning) (temp (part time term time) - 11336 - re-advertisement
JOB ID
INV01919
STATUS
Withdrawn
UPDATED
03/08/18 8:44pm
CREATED
03/08/18 8:44pm
Withdrawn
Documents
Support Worker - Galashiels (various hours)
JOB ID
SBO01718
STATUS
Withdrawn
UPDATED
24/11/17 3:51pm
CREATED
24/11/17 3:50pm
Withdrawn
Documents
Home Support Worker (temp) (part time) - 81645 (re-advertisement)
JOB ID
INV01282
STATUS
Withdrawn
UPDATED
20/11/17 5:49pm
CREATED
20/11/17 5:49pm

We live a time, that I need to probe matters, even if the relevant peoples get upset, as the jobs before, because it's impossible to believe my words, to the point that my blog is full of links to prove in law, where I got the relevant information and protect my persona, character, reputation, except that today is copy -right, not in the past, but today? - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-45495550

I protect me and my children with the law, any law worldwide, including the magna carta, rule of law and canon law, that my lord is my witness, so help me god and so be it in law, Rosario Castellanos de Parker


POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments: