Friday 14 September 2018

EU controversial copyright law ..



NO MUSIC WHEN BULLYING! -




EU controversial copyright law.
https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/12/eu-votes-to-adopt-controversial-copyright-law-that-could-ban-memes-and-destroy-the-internet-7937162/

Controversial Copyright Law could censor the internet all together ( as if owner of the internet to manipulate the same, dictatorship from government staff, politics affairs, perhaps and with respect, but nobody owns the internet, only the software / hardware, mean material, because the rest is in the (clouds - )air, so who owns the fresh air (except my Lord / God), because this is how the internet is transported, by the use of tin air, space, time and in order to manipulate, remove, dictate, control and even spy, when is against the law, any law worldwide the spy?-  https://tinyurl.com/yd9bg5j2  ), stop people from sharing copyrighted ( plagio:  https://tinyurl.com/y9rfbwol material, images and even videos, altered, or edited, force Google, Microsoft (that has nothing to do with the matter, except provide the material to wider audiences, without seeing the nationality, language, sexual preference, color, disability, religion, etc  ..) and the rest to pay publishers for displaying snipers of news stories, mean forbid "sharing" any kind of articles, mandatory upload filtering, at the assembly 438 voted in favor, 226 against, with 39 abstentions, may affect badly any kind of future "educational programs", without mention the search, research, investigation, journalism and any kind of progression.

"After BREXIT, we do not know if the UK will be the only tolerant European country, that do not follows, holds, abide and use - same orders, Controversial Copyright Laws (including Art 11 and 13, etc)"-

But in reality, I would like to ask the relevant people - concern (Controversial Copyright Laws) and with respect ( https://tinyurl.com/yb8wnmnk ), who owns the internet, because as far as I know is my Lord / God ( full of clouds, fresh air and even storms that comes with the matter!! ), "the rest is made of material" by the owners rights (Microsoft, etc) and I would like to ask if our Lord / God ever forbid us to use the same ( by the use of gas mask, like WWII  ..?) and then explain why, we are full of clouds, mean fresh air, pure and blessed, but we cannot stop notice, who is the dictator and who is not in this case, when God, whichever is your God gave us everything and the man removes everything with all kind of excuses, envy, intolerance, ill / sick spread and may to hide the wrong - doing from the past, stop anyone expose, gain, prosper, etc!!? -

Some artists, musicians and other creatives welcome the changes, because they protect copyrighted content and therefore also protect their own incomes.$$££££, way of life, riches, etc ..
https://phys.org/news/2018-07-eu-parliament-controversial-copyright-law.html

I only used the Links in my blog, to show the relevant authorities, where I got the matter from and in order to protect my work, writing, integrity, persona, reputation, so where I inflicted the law, any law worldwide and since when?-  http://crowddistrict.com/heres-need-know-dmca-takedown-notice/

In other words and plain English, what is there to hide and explain to me, who copyrighted the work before and made their own, since and before the internet begin and began and again, what is there to hide, why the new laws, after you come into my blog, material and life to spy, without my permit, consent and knowledge ( https://tinyurl.com/yd9bg5j2 ), neither respect, always destroying our world like before was trade marks, now is copy-right, then fake news and a wave of abuse to denigrate our work, humanity and as in my case, always refer to the owners rights with respect, if not my material and with thanks to all (FB, Goggle, Twitter, Youtube, Microsoft and etc) that provide the platform only, God Bless, because shows that you are not an envy person, but share the goodness of life and in order for the rest to prosper, progress, achieve, gain, educate, etc. .
http://crowddistrict.com/crowdfunding-campaign-infringing-copyright-legal-fair-use/

My family and us, mean me, create ourselves with and without the internet software / hardware, with respect, but we are not that much desperado and call material, because we are people of substance, chosen, exactly the same of those 6 million Jews killed during WWII and without their own permit, consent, knowledge and in order to steal their own way of life, riches and goodness, when forced to Slave, or perish, with not exit, today we are not in war, but continue to use the same intolerance, principle, thread, intimidation, bullying not matter if we are Jew, Irish, Mexican, color, religious, sexual preference, disabled, age and the rest, which is against the law! -

My blog work as writer only, NEVER copyright the rest and the links are provided to protect myself with the law, mean show where I got the material from, which is a law requirement and the music is to make conscience, mean stop and think, before carry on hurting humanity, by those peoples that pass the law, neither create financial gain, that many takes opportunity, act like the gold-rush in America, so unaware of all this new laws, when you own me more, than I own such envy peoples, unable to share.   http://www.itv.com/news/2018-09-12/european-parliament-backs-changes-to-copyright-rules/

I should not be feel intimidate, neither the power of the law, when I come with very well orchestrate "family problems" from the ex/husband and some members of my direct family, removed the law from me in the UK "with full intention", forced to make a blog that way, but at the same time, exploited ££$$$ by the media, when is against the law, slavery, so I ask, who owns to who's and exactly, so I can start drawing my own professional fees and pass to the relevant people, authority and country to make equal, mean you is 661 notes writing - here in my blog, for free, maybe in your dreams, because the same as the rest, I am entitle to earn an income, charge, when I placed all those professionals ( https://tinyurl.com/ydejovcq ) in the right spot, including their own music, dance, links, kingdom, monarchy and etc !??! - https://apnews.com/9cca46032e394accb987191428ba27d3 

As a student of the English law, I can challenge this new law, request the principle, intention of the same and even reverse the matter, when is not create to benefit the world, investigate to prosper and  impose when "apparently" there is not war, so what is the reasons and pay taxes for this kind of harassment acts, that spy ( https://tinyurl.com/yd9bg5j2 ) the sanity of the rest, with respect? -

I protect me and my children with the law, any law worldwide, including the magna carta, rule of law and canon law, that my lord is my witness, so help me god and so be it in law, Rosario Castellanos de Parker


POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments: