Thursday 27 September 2018

"Not a Chance in Hell", Meghan Markle Will See Her Sister Samantha Markle in London.




It was reported that, there is "Not a Chance" Meghan Markle Will See Her Sister Samantha Markle in London. 
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/a23484943/meghan-markle-samantha-markle-meeting-london/

Because, Meghan Markle "will not lower herself" to meet up with half-sister Samantha. 
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/meghan-markle-will-not-lower-13316233

I already spoke over the matters: 
https://www.facebook.com/rosariocastellanosdeparker1960/photos/a.380705482096360/1084637088369859/?type=3&theater
https://www.facebook.com/rosariocastellanosdeparker1960/photos/a.380705482096360/1078809055619329/?type=3&theater
etc ..

Samantha Markle is not in the position to carry this kind of task alone, but to receive help and in order to reunite her father, which is also Meghan's dad, together with her other sister, the Duchess of Sussex, with respect to may concern matters and I am talking about, as a former career for a previous lady, who also suffered this debilitate illness,(multiple sclerosis), while I do not worked longer, but gave me an insight of the problem. 
https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/tradition/a14408613/samantha-grant-meghan-markle-half-sister-facts/

Prince Harry will lead invictus games soon, after Meghan's sister illness, I believe this is an hypocrisy, that I will not tolerate, when goes against my principles and I mean if something happens to me and/or my children, intimidate like the victims of the WWII forced to work for free, or else, when nobody ever asked me first!
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jun/11/prince-harry-and-meghan-to-visit-australia-in-october-for-invictus-games

It was spoken before that, the only person to calm down Meghan's dad was Doria and I am asking today, where is she, why me and Meghan's sister that is unable to carry the task alone, impossible!!? -  https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/725283/meghan-markle-family-latest-doria-ragland-dad-thomas-us-holiday-royal-news

Prince Harry has been flying to Africa several times, after the wedding, then what happened with Meghan's to help him, as you only need to see the photo (opportunity) before marriage? - 

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2018072350471/prince-harry-never-before-seen-pictures-africa-released/
https://www.purewow.com/news/prince-harry-another-solo-trip-to-africa
etc ..

I mean, where all the fuss went, that Meghan Markle used to win Prince Harry's heart, before marriage, as you can see the photo ( Samantha Markle said: humanitarian work could be "exploitative"- https://tinyurl.com/y8oypag3 ), leaving to me the task, when arrived to my FB page a few days ago, a complete influx with petition of (fb) friends, from such places of the world, where I never ever went myself, neither I am planing, furthermore when I am unemployed, so who is messing with my life, who is cashing on my name, using me, without my permit, consent, knowledge and which rights, grounds in law? -  http://rcp13.blogspot.com/2018/09/serena-williams-breaks-silence-over.html

One thing is to do advocacy for humanity and another very different is to be placed in a world, pretty much the same as Meghan's sister, Samantha, that I never ever gave my consent, permit and knowledge (Was the existence of this side letter ever mentioned to Lady Sarah McCorquodale or The Hon Frances Shand Kydd, "the other executors" or by any solicitor?- https://tinyurl.com/y8b2he8f ), neither I have the capacity to stand alone with foreign people, that I never ever meet in my entitle life, no cash as payment and expect all work for free to exploit, like slave, when is a crime in the UK the abuse and the slavery!? - 

When I made a FB page was for Diana, Princess of Wales personal matters, also for me in a way, as I wanted to know from where, the "family problems" from ex/husband against me was coming from and is today that I know fully well, that all this wave of abuse against me was a made up / set up, for someone to use me as cushion to hit hard, like Prince Charles against Diana. 
https://www.facebook.com/rosariocastellanosdeparker13/photos/a.936737753113758/1789504651170393/?type=3&theater







I believe Diana's children (Prince Harry and Prince William) was left to her direct family Windsor - Spencer and as you read before the link, will (https://tinyurl.com/y8b2he8f  Lady Sarah McCorquodale or The Hon Frances Shand Kydd, "the other executors" or by any solicitor?) and wishes of a Lady that is not with us anymore, HRH Princess Diana of Wales, never me and my children at any time and wonder where all of them today for the matters, why me, who placed me this way for FREE, working like slave, while I got no problem by the use of FB page in a form of charity, but I do have strong concerns, when all comes against me in a form of vendetta, intolerance, ASBOS, bullying and violence like punching bag by the spoil peoples (see photo, when someone enters my property, building and even breaks my things with full intention: tv monitor, phone, camera, laptop and as form of orders, I believe after I write anything, without my permit, consent, knowledge, furthermore when my children has not been visiting me for the last 3 weeks, so how?- Always when I am away, even for a few secs to trow the rubbish, enters with own key, can you imagine if I enters your own home, to check everything in the flat and need to be somebody that the rest neighbors can easy watch, hear, tell and if we are in war times, spying?- The x person enters my flat, breaks my things, like camera for me not to have any kind of evidence, exactly like Dieter used to complaint to me over my sister soco in Germany and her children broken anything this man purchased after, new, end up in small tiny pieces, damaged, but in my case as today, force me to return back the items to the shops after broken, without me knowing the person, at least Dieter knew, but me, after all those years the madness, what are the reasons in law, grounds? -  I wonder if this is a family business, that is left from one person to another, when my sister soco left to me and the ex/husband, her home house keys from 8 sherway drive, timperley, mean the ex/husband asked dieter for the same house keys, never me, as they lived in Germany, except my children each hold a key of my flat and myself, but again they has not been visiting me for the last 3 weeks, or so t get blame / frame, and the other key is in the ex/husband possession, which right he got over my matters, mean to give to somebody else knowing that me and the children also got one each and can be blame / frame after and the last time told me that he do not have, lost the key and unable to find, mean never returned back to me? -  In question of one week, several things in my place "broken", without repair and I can probe in law, when I was able to find and purchase again a few, replace, mean receipt and all, no laying, reasons in law and always after I come back from the shops, left for an hour or so, before I used those items with no problem, then out of the blue, within minutes broken, without mention in the same shopping center, attacked by staff like happened in Holland and Barrett - see my fb wall note and all in the same week the harassment, like vendetta, need to come from highest places the order, never poor people that holds no power, control, but perhaps used for grants, graces, cash, rewards, etc.  The rubbish is another matter, problem in the building, as you can read photo note, the following week was more frightened, speak of unwanted things could enter the building, if rubbish is not taken outside and I wonder if not the responsibility of each flat user, when I hold the note in my phone camera, which is against the law the thread, but unable to show you, as my phone camera cannot download the photos easy, need to use an exterior link, as once I left the same phone in my flat, went to the shops, I forgot and when come back, somebody changed the same, mean removed the choice from my phone, today unable to download easy any photos, also is my camera unable to read the memory card, my laptop screws comes out easy, without me never ever touch the same, including the tv monitor unable to work just seconds after, only left for a few hours, internet, central heating switch on and off by itself never by me the control, without mention tv comes with ex/husband pin number, see photo, why somebody needs the same, if not to control, spy, check my life, also my bathroom out of the blue flood from a second floor, mean third floor by the position that is presently, please tell me, who will believe the same tale, but a criminal damaged to me, grounds, reasons in law for all this wave of madness, unwanted abuse, unprovoked attack, bullying, etc? - And all for what, to force me to write over the matter and pretend to help me, in exchange for me to help them, when is the same helpers that bring this abnormal, unwanted, unprovoked attack against me, pretend helping, when is the same bullies that bring the intolerance, hate propaganda, intimidation, abuse of power and profession to me, acting if we are in war and I believe finished in 1945, but today the same, as yesterday, exactly the same destructive world!! -), because I can see Meghan's family, even the news erased with no respect whatsoever, neither her illness / sickness count in any way, form, or shape, at least to understand why, she acts that way, incredible?-  https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/995156/Meghan-Markle-latest-news-Samantha-Markle-ITV-BBC-ban-video

Furthermore when it comes from a Royal Family, that charity for humanity is a priority, please tell me more about it, when I am suffering the intolerance, abuse, bullying, violence, mean in my other fb page unable to speak of the same problem, as nobody can read from the internet, only via fb, removed and is my own page, mean which rights you got over me, who give you the rights to destroy my things, life, world, environment, grounds, family, jobs, children (abortion) reasons in law to use me as punching bag, like Diana was to Prince Charles, because all this bullying against me by the ex/husband and my children during school times, comes from highest place, never the lower, such peoples got no money, control, power, cash to pay somebody, idiot enough, to do their own dirty jobs, unless protected by same law? - https://www.facebook.com/rosariocastellanosdeparker1960/

I protect me and my children with the law, any law worldwide, including the human rights acts, magna carta, rule of law and canon law, that my lord is my witness, so help me god and so be it in law, Rosario Castellanos de Parker


POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments: