Tuesday 11 September 2018

Serena Williams argue ..









America - Montage with Neil Diamond Music and MLK I have a Dream Speech





Serena Williams argue  ..
https://tinyurl.com/yb7c2zst

This matter is absolutely horrendous, could be avoid all this shows in public, if ever was taken private the matter, the lowest thing and form of (color of the rainbow) discrimination! -

My question with all this matter is "how long this woman / player ( S. Williams ) has been playing the game" and for the rest to trust her, when she made the full complaint to the official and then, the woman and man that came after to pacify the matter and in order to know full well, that she understand the rules and how to play the game, for foul nobody is taken her at any time! -

I salute to STAND for what is RIGHT not matter the amount of public concern, country of birth, language (for me was so difficult in the UK, with all kind of bullying, racism, racial preference, intolerance, discrimination, segregate culture, etc), color, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, but very important to protect oneself and your kind, as in my case, my children - not matter age! -

I am please that I am not the only one, to be called all the names under the sun (lioness, dragon, etc), but other women express their own feelings inside, wide OPEN and NEVER ever tolerate this kind of abuse, bullying ( http://tinyurl.com/kvbazhr ) to one-self and our-peoples, amen.

We need to arrive to the level that, we need to make a human person (not matter color, religion, sexual orientation, age, etc) to cry OPEN (as in my case) and in full public view, exactly like I was forced when divorce times ( with respect to the Queen:  http://tinyurl.com/oxfyppg ) and the barrister and the judge imposed me (intended to show me off !!) a "doctors certificate http://goo.gl/Vb1xIV )" and that is the lowest form of intimidation, corruption, abuse of power and profession, intolerance, racism, with their own segregate culture that take sides!! -

When I am not the only person in this world to express my feelings open (as you can see, S. Williams with respect), furthermore when intent to represent me, for my divorce ( http://goo.gl/Vb1xIV ), but helping the ex/husband with the "doctors certificateand in order to uphold me, pin me in the wall, embarrass me in front of my children and the community, reduce me into nothing, exactly like my sister (soco, detained under the mental health act, but blame me in the past that was me - who did it and so, how if I am the same as her today, how in the name of God, whoever is your God was me??!!??) and my legal aid pay for the abuse of power and profession, what a wave of bullies, no wonder they breed together!!? -

Because there is a way to solve the problem in a calm manner, pacific attitude, private and away from the public view and I mean for the professional player as she deserve, "S. Williams", but left her exactly like me in a court of law ( http://goo.gl/Vb1xIV ) in full tears, exposed and forced to use the internet social media ( fb, google, twitter and my blog, with thanks to all of them for the full support! -) to expose my case and find support, because there is not laws for me in the UK, with the "family problems" from the ex/husband, his sister social worker and their own helpers, with some members of my direct family that bonded and united and is only one winner here and is not me, but him, as he is in his country of birth to know better ( as his own mother told me of his son that done jury service and her daughter, social worker that learned the trade and in order for them both to know better, but instead hurt and hunt me, now intent to do the same with out children, because our unborn children was not enough for the bullies, want more to satiate their own sick / ill inside and then when I intent to protect me and what is mine, want to uphold me, so when, how, etc ?!!-), but dragging our children into the matters, with no respect whatsoever for our lives, when the UK hold a court of law to make the issues private, away from the public view and with accordance with the British laws, but the racism is and was out of order! -

This country owns me not just an apology, but full compensation ££$$$ for the way racism flourish in this side of the world, because this way of life is not used for own peoples, but us and I want to ask, who give you the rights, who give you permit to drag us like dolls, who do you think you are to mistreat humanity to this level, etc!!??-

When you touch one ( https://rcp13.blogspot.com/2015/05/a-letter-to-pola.html ) of us, no idea into how this bullying can turn up, because is not thread, but pain inside, from years and years of racism, mean abuse (BULLY) humanity, when is not possible to continue like this way any more, make people snap in their own skin like dragons, inside roar like lioness with no care and in the past was not internet for me and our dear parents bullied intensify by the "family problems", need to cry own pain inside all the time, but today is different, because we need to protect what is ours to care, love, preserve, respect, when I also got dreams and so is my children ..

I protect me and my children with the law, any law worldwide, including the magna carta, rule of law and canon law, that my lord is my witness, so help me god and so be it in law, Rosario Castellanos de Parker






POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments: