Wednesday 3 October 2018

HRH Princess Diana of Wales, paparazzi? -








Princess Diana ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYvQCwU0xgc ) Fashion Queen 



It is important to be careful in life ( https://tinyurl.com/yd96ylnz ), when you do a good cause and many times can become a nightmare, you worse enemy, when I was not born into any royalty that can take care of me and mine, HRH Princess Diana of Wales gave everything to humanity, trusted everyone with no condition, but that was her choice ( https://tinyurl.com/kd95q33 ), never mine, at the very end perished by her own making, when lost that Royal connection and protection, because those people should advice better.

From weeks now, arrive to my fb page, a wave of unsolicited amount of "fb friends" and up to me to accept them, or not, but I think "this action was complete deliberate", with intention to test me, show me off in public and even prove matters without my permit, consent, knowledge, when was never my fault, making, because I do not belong to any Royal world, neither meet such people badly affected in real life (like Diana Princess of Wales RIP) and so I am doing exactly the same, exposing my reasons, as I am not going to be bullied with any excuses, forced to accept foreign individuals unable to control after and in which mind?-

And when you pledge into anything, please do it alone, next to your wife / husband ( because I never experience this kind of matters from the side of Prince William, when arrive from foreign land to dismiss, neither my family, problem to be used as scapegoat?- https://tinyurl.com/yccskse9 ), never drag innocent people like myself, use "as tester / go and tell them / pay back after", without a court order from the victim to explain, because the UK law is not invisible ( https://tinyurl.com/ybrupnrc ) and crime "the slavery, mean hold into peoples life", as my case, I never gave my permit, consent and knowledge into the unknown world, much more where there is danger, who give you the rights and in which mind to act that way?!!-

When I hold groups, pages since day one, very rare "fb friends", then I ask, from where all of this unprovoked attack arrived from, who sent to me, mean a previous life that assimilate with HRH Princess Diana of Wales for her children to see today, with continue, non-stop intolerance, even use traps to fall, frame and blame after, with excuse of "family problems" from the British ex/husband, force me to open myself into the unknown world, exactly as Diana was forced by Prince Charles, then followed her life by endless "paparazzi", unable to control after the intolerance, except the bully, leaving women with no form of protection?-  https://www.iapf.org/femalerangers-sponsor/

I ask today, why I need to travel as far, as Africa ( https://tinyurl.com/yag6svwx ) to find "fb friends" and in which mind, capacity arrive to me, when never ever went there, visit that country, furthermore when the UK hold hundreds of them, including the neighbor washing machine full on and in order to annoy me, at 9:17 pm (3/10/2018), just after I posted my note, here in my FB page of my reasons and as such, who is bringing to me, all this amount of harassment, unprovoked attacks, unsolicited friends, hate propaganda, slander (5 boys, the river, the kiss, etc), etc?-

I am unable to understand why, those peoples that are sending to me this kind of unknown world, what I ever done to them, bullies, when Diana, Princess of Wales holds her own family to protect her image, persona since day one, never me at any time, but her FB page was an act of goodwill and this is how you repay me after, ungrateful people, no wonder so many people love the British, next time you tell me, to avoid all this hatred, ASBOS culture, hate propaganda, ill / sick spread, slander (5 boys, the river, the kiss, etc), intolerance, murder with intent (abortion), bullying, that together with some members of my direct family, managed to place me here today, now using our children (me and Diana) to fix the past!? -  https://www.facebook.com/rosariocastellanosdeparker13/

I protect me and my children with the law, any law worldwide, including the human rights acts, magna carta, rule of law and canon law, that my lord is my witness, so help me god and so be it in law, Rosario Castellanos de Parker






POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments: