Thursday 11 October 2018

Melania Trump: "Africa Trip" -











My African Dream


I believe Melania Trump recent trip to Africa was excellent, courageous, gorgeous, stunning (as usual), brave, caring, generous, patient and very humanitarian, mean not bad for her first solo job, representing America in a very higher place.  https://tinyurl.com/ycbb6zej

I believe strong, this is why Melania Trump holds the power, responsibility, job, position and impossible for people like myself to represent Africa and the world in any way, form, shape, but in good hands and me out of the way for good! -  https://tinyurl.com/y7prze9n

And I mean to say this matter, because, I cannot accept anymore FB friends, I am a nobody, I consider myself to be the same as you and yours, impossible!-

I am not rich, famous to cope with the amount of people that entered my FB wall and "out of the blue", so pardon me, but I refuse to be different and anyway, I cannot afford the staff for help (thanks God!!) and as such, I am not hiring! - 

I will never believe, that I am different to the rest world people not matter position, way of life, because I was born in Mexico, with a family that they will not let you, in fact will bring you down over and over again, with help from the ex/husband and his own "family problems"-

I do not mind to earn with my job, as writer, but the envy ("family problems") won't let you, instead I write in my blog and I will collect FB pages that speak of your culture, way of life, music and that way, I will not invade the privacy of nobody and I mean, if I want to share the same as now, Africa music༼ ♥️ God Bless! -  https://tinyurl.com/yajzrqmy

I protect me and my children with the law, any law worldwide, including the human rights acts, magna carta, rule of law and canon law, that my lord is my witness, so help me god and so be it in law, Rosario Castellanos de Parker






POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments: