Monday 31 December 2018

Quiz: "British Gas" -






Andalusian Spanish Arabic Music: الأنْدَلُس




I want you to take a quiz, with one of the most famous UK resources, services in the community, which is British Gas.

Yesterday afternoon, I went to the local shops to buy products and help me bath that way (Tesco and Wilko videos shops should testify the same legally, so no lies here, OK?!!), mean warm my water because my boiler is unable, broken, but soon after my boiler magically worked ALONE and for a long periods of time, mean who was hearing me when bathing, who went to tell whoever concern of the matter and how my boiler worked after with no problems - "magically" non-stop, mean fixed itself with no Boiler Engineer (as the ex/husband told me and vie my children to find)? -

In other words and plain English is my boiler that do not work, or is the British Gas resources that do not work, arrive to my premises as "described by the law", because the company is selling me an item, product, or whatever you want to call it, "that is not as described in own website, leaflets and purposes" and "that is against the law in the UK", mean "item not as described by the law" and taking us for a ride, like idiots.

And this makes wars, by the simple reason that I am writing from the bullying to me by staff that works for such companies, presently happening to me since purchase the property, when you the customer and myself pays for something that never ever delivers, arrives, then who is culprit in this case:  "the staff from British Gas, or the (local) Council staff that monitor the life of the community like myself, or the "family problems" of the ex/husband, that somehow is able to control staff, product and even company that way (but my children unaware to have somebody to blame / frame after!!?) and/or intent to fix, add extra bits and boobs (but unable to tell me!!!???) as happened to me in the past with the same boiler and the ex/husband came from Manchester to Scotland to fix a thermostat, or they are all together making plans over my life?" -

What I hate in this case is the hypocrisy, vendetta, lies and such attitude in life, mean HIDE in the background for something so simple, idiotic, stupid, but so dear after, when may cost me and my children even our reputation for the interference, forced to repeat own father words to me of what is the problem with the boiler, when in reality maybe is something else, because the man himself never ever appeared in my flat to know for 100% sure, neither my children and myself qualify into that world, but check himself for what may be the problem, innocent, or not, but nobody can make a proper diagnostic by the use of a phone call, intent to read the gas meter with the use of a magic ball, telepathic and etc, impossible?! - 

My problem is not the first time with the boiler and/or British Gas ( https://tinyurl.com/ybwkllm2 ), but what I hate is the stealing, misleading the course of the law (mean "product not as described", which is against the law!!) when selling me, something and arrives nothing and I use the same "pay as you go" with EE phone to know better, see the difference and I am able to use my phone, monitor, control, correct and even purchase new credits that way, mean actually see the product, I am in charge, but different with British Gas, that nothing appear and all disappear like magic? -

So as my shower is unable to gain the product (British Gas) to warm the water, control the temperature and enjoy a peaceful shower and this is not my first time, reasons why I went to buy yesterday the products to take my bath /shower this way by the use of buckets, soon after the heating system worked beautifully, non-stop warmed my home, so what I am supposed to think, mean who is manipulate my life this bully way!!? -

We are living in the UK like the WWII, bombing the Queen Mother to leave the premises if we studied the past, today no different, with any excuses I am attacked even by the use of the services in the community, mean British Gas and the rest, then blame / frame / use me after for no reasons, set of reasons legally, when I am unable to hold the product (British Gas) myself, when I do not work for such peoples, staff and company, when I cannot enter the place and serve myself with the product, then how?-

While I promised my children to stop, full stop any nagging in my blogs (my last note was monday 22 october 2018  https://tinyurl.com/y7qp85b9  till today December? ), fb pages, google, twitter and the rest that helps me to expose the intolerance in public, of what I am enduring with bullies, because my intention is purely to STOP, FULL STOP the intolerance, gain help with"family problems", issues, matters and nothing else, but impossible when is very well orchestrate by the peoples that hold command of such business ventures, like rich entrepreneurs, council staff, ex/husband that helps and etc!! -

Do you think that with such HORRIBLE behavior, NON-STOP intolerance and BULLYING foreign people like myself (with UK citizenship!!) is going to LOVE the UK peoples and own groups of bullies that are hurting BADLY the economy, system and community resources with own personal vendettas, mean bring to work own matters that intent to damage the reputation of the UK for the worse of the worse and for the rest to make a mockery of our situation with any excuses, win deals and more deals, because nobody is going to win here and nobody is going to take you seriously and/or except, such peoples that see our downfall, so the call is all yours, because I am unemployed, so how is me ?!!? -

And so, before you come against me and mine (my children), please THINK twice, because we are not ruled alone in this world, not matter how much you see us, want to believe, enjoy the trill and apart of my close family that you cannot see, there is more families of our ancestry that will come with such force and in order to protect the whole complete community, mean blood is thicker than water, no threads here, but nobody want to live with "family and their own problems", wars, famine, dad's army (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dad%27s_Army), hate propaganda and etc. 

I protect me and my children with the law, any law worldwide, including the human rights acts, magna carta, rule of law and canon law, that my lord is my witness, so help me god and so be it in law,  Rosario Castellanos de Parker


POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments: