Saturday 26 January 2019

The Queen Elizabeth II plea for "respecting different points of views"






With respect, while everybody have their own ideas regarding the Royal Family of Britain, many clash with different kind of opinions, point of views ( the Queen has extolled the virtues "respecting different points of views" https://tinyurl.com/y9tzq5nj ), cultures, ideals, ideas and mine is not different from the rest: "wise words"-

It is regarding "respecting different points of views" https://tinyurl.com/y9tzq5nj  plea from The Queen, to Her nation, that for me "as UK citizen" comes far too late, after my life almost destroyed by unwanted intolerance, unprovoked attacks, hate propaganda, sick spread, abuse of power and profession and only because, I wanted to express my own opinion, views regarding certain matters, things in my blogs, fb pages, internet social places, but now is OK after the criminal damaged, as you only need to read the same, with dates, times and etc? - 

I could finish now, by sending a public apology to the wife of Prince Harry, upset when I made public our communication in my blog, now is deleted the note as promised and keep copy for my future reference, instead to invite me by person, if that is her wish to do so and I know for sure who I am dealing with, avoid the problems of today, but snob, melodrama, taking advantage and made me feel that is me the wrong one, culprit, when her staff can advice properly, because I do not have a magic ball to know for sure, who is the real person behind an email, neither I was born in the UK with this kind of Royal life, never the ex/husband introduce me into his Monarchy background and I am upset, thinking why, I am refused the normal protocol?- 




The Queen Elizabeth II plea for "respecting different points of views" and after I was forced to write 670 notes in my blog to keep the nation entertained with the apparently "family problems" of the British ex/husband (I am Mexican with UK citizenship), when is me the one, that received the hate, ASBOS culture, intolerant world and as the ex/husband mother told me more than 20 years ago, that her brother (jimmy) who lived in London, his house was flooded, forced to live somewhere else as a result, today is very strange with my similarities, when my flat, now building flooded, after a wave of unprovoked attacks against my persona and many times by just expressing a view, opinion? - 




I demand justice, forced to pay for another people life mistakes and even another flat's fault, damaged direct to the building, when is not my side, pipes, flat and easy avoid with jet wash, but need to rip off the building apart, forced to live with No health and safety measures, endless unprovoked attacks, even by expressing a simple view, opinion, etc! - I am not happy! -

I protect me and my children with the law, any law worldwide, including the human rights acts, magna carta, rule of law and canon law, that my lord is my witness, so help me god and so be it in law,  Rosario Castellanos de Parker


POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments: