Wednesday 6 May 2015

A letter to Pola ..


The colour of skin is not a passport to a better life, but within our human rights! ..  




Tracy Chapman Stand By Me David Letterman


The following photos are taken from a very famous singer called Tracy Chapman, but the person that I want to speak here and now is not about her (with respect!) but Pola. My beautiful Ama - Pola is someone that looks and mirrors as much as Tracy Chapman, where flowers used to come out of her own lips. As I am writing here, as much I want to imitate her, I will never be Pola, but her own mirror, someone that is telling the world exactly how she is and meant to me, very dear. In fact, the most precious gift God gave me. Pola was a lady who worked for my mother and become part of our family home, in fact for me, I regarded her as my own sister. One day Pola left us and I never heard of her again. My elders sisters (soco and mara) helped Pola to escape my mother´s home and I will never know the real grounds and reasons, as there are so many theories, lies, tales and even defamation against reputation. http://tinyurl.com/qygso96 When I know full well Pola loved our environment, as she confide me, our little secret. However, as a sister, I loved her to bits and even now, unable to forget Pola. I want to mention that all my sisters and brothers helped my own mother at home, the extra help was a bonus with thanks and so it was Pola. A few days ago, when I was listening to music, somehow I saw Tracy Chapman and memories come back as Pola. Exactly the same smile, the same shyness, the same looks as if for ever steering the same spot and place, never move the looks, not even for seconds. As if Pola wanted answers of her millions questions to someone that was down there, invisible of course as nobody was there, but steering the same space, place and spot. 




I never got over Pola and I could not accept another helper of my mother´s list, soon afterwards and not even today. If someone want to leave a place in my charge the person is free to do so, as nobody is attached to the other, but a simple goodbye would not hurt nobody, not even for a seconds. The matter of planed escape came from my elders sisters (soco and mara http://tinyurl.com/nylqs56 ) as mention before, unable to know reasons and my mother and myself were left totally devastate when Pola left, she was not only my mother´s right hand side, but I regarded her as my own sister. Since younger my own children´s know full well that peoples are called by their Christians names, not by any other racial attitude acceptable. Pola was close to me in a way and the conditions she put to me in order to read me a story was to help her with the family chores, I do not need to tell you, who finished to clean the lot. I really hope that Pola has a good story of me and if not, to give me a chance to explain. Pola was extremely clean person herself very much like the ex-husband, that when I emigrate the UK (1985), he used strong products to sterilizer the cups, but unable to tell me the reasons into why?- In fact the ex/husband forced me to use such strong products for the house cleaning, including the hand gel afterwards. I am not going to be surprise if all this "cleanse" comes from the same "family problems" of the ex/husband, his sister social worker and members of my family (http://tinyurl.com/o2ry6pp) since day one (1985-2015), that excluded myself in order to keep someone else (the ex/husband and his family, my friends, etc) and not just to me (sergio gomes pintado, etc), but the rest of my brothers (gerrero, etc) and sisters (maricela, etc) happened the same way as me, but I am to blame?-http://tinyurl.com/qygso96 A letter to someone that mean so much to me as Pola. I want you to know that I never forgotten you for a split seconds. I will never forgive and forget my elders sisters (soco and mara) to cause so much hate and pain within the family, you know, your own family and by myself, your own sister. You tell them that you are allowed to live in my mother's house, your home, by your own mother as she loved you to bits and as me, as your real sister. I really hope that you may can have some good memories of me and if not, then please give me a chance to explain, but I am afraid they are not going to be good, but strong and bad rumors, Rosario Castellanos de Parker. 





POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments: