Thursday 26 December 2019

The Queen´s Olive Branch ..










Giuseppe Verdi - Nabucco - Hebrew Slaves Chorus




I remember a few times the ex-husband mother spoke about the different colours of the rainbow, pointed to me the Olive Tone One ( https://tinyurl.com/s3x39bw ), for my surprise I could not understand the meaning of the matter, furthermore the racism in which intended to implant with me, because I was born in Mèxico, never Spain to be confuse, even compare. 

I would expect the ignorance of the true facts, always follows such peoples to behave that way "with racism", never expected the Queen of England that travelled extensible all her life with the Olive Branch to conquer new land, with her commonwealth of nations excuse and beyond the seas thanks to the UK system that subside the rich lifestyle, leaving the rest behind. 

As Her Majesty The Queen was born into a Monarchy background, understand fully well her place and  responsibility within her peoples, setting an example to the rest British citizens that pay taxes to subside the Crown rich ( https://tinyurl.com/vjcpmre ) lifestyle, unable to travel, perhaps educate fully abroad and broad their own horizon due to lack of cash, as such, many times speak nonsense - out of envy, ignorance, prejudice, malice and invent lies (5 boys, the river, the china girl, the kiss, etc) to promote own life, force peoples into slavery that way, when think belong to them for an eternity due to same defamation of character.  

When in reality slavery is a crime, that need to be paid heavy for such horrendous acts against humanity and I am talking about my case with the ex-husband "family problems", when dragged me into his own world by the spiteful lies (5 boys, the river, etc) against my reputation, that lasted almost an eternity in this country, when should be stopped by the UK law since The Victorians Times, erased since that time, a thing of the past, never hold Human People into the Olive Branch Way, by thinking wrongly that you own life that way, because that is terrible wrong, incorrect, against the law and a crime. 

So please, I am begging you "in the name of God, whichever is your God", do not give to me "the Olive Branch excuse", when I know exactly what happened to me and I am expecting full remuneration the same as any victim of war, justice, memory of my unborn children and non-repetition of same crimes, NEVER AGAIN! -  

Now if HRH Princess Diana of Wales wanted and loved that kind of life of pure love and solicitude to peoples and all due that she married Prince Charles, mean need to impress him somehow to win his heart and LOVE alone can do wonders in this life, but I am not, her excellent example is truly magnifico and respectable, but do not suit everyone and I mean because you fixed our life and in a way that continues today with me, Her in the public life and me with my writing, but somehow need to help the Crown, when I am Mexican born, not UK only citizen and nobody ever asked me first? -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54eau_3R260

I never married the ex-husband for love and he knew that matter fully well before marriage, while I thank him enormously to have me in his life and perhaps me to him (based on his "family problems"), basically helped each other in some ways - benefit, but after I know the true of my past, I am unable to accept this kind of life, because I am Mexican born not English only citizen, neither nobody ever asked me "if I wanted to help the Crown", mean  my permit, consent and knowledge, but passed with no respect and imposed, forced and dragged by same "family problems" -   

That you do not know how to accommodate today, instead to pay for what was stolen from me all my life, but want to extent an Olive Branch, after gained all the riches, wealth, prosperity, opportunity and promotional life using me, like an slave, when is a crime to uphold people against own will with any excuses, lies and intolerance. 

I would recommend you to see the film ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z02Ie8wKKRg ) 12 years a slave, as books cannot grasp the full extent of the matter, when you are living with someone against your will, passed from sister (flor), then to the ex-husband and always someone keeping you "as slave" with any excuses, lies and defamation of character, when is a crime in law to uphold a life, any life. 

I can recommend the film Zulu ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cuK69Vi-7g ), but is optional, when Zaka speak open of the British King, that send his British peoples to help, instead to benefit themselves, gain for own good, effort, sweat, hard work and me thinking all my life helping the rest, instead to benefit and now with my writing, investigation but removed due to any excuses.  https://rosario1960.blogspot.com/2019/10/for-simple-opinion-fb-blocks-my-page.html

I was watching dos Cataluñas ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cn-I6gALuU ) and need to stop where it said, David Cameron negotiate with Scotland and maybe the Prime Minister on that time, but used my notes without my permit, consent, knowledge for the negotiation, free and own gratification, reasons why keep removing my hard work and persona from public view, passed into someone else with no respect, like happened to Diana, Princess of Wales years of contribution to the Crown and government (Tony Blair), then became a nuisance that need to stop with paparazzi and me neighbourhood, mean premeditate with full intention to cause damage and this is the "thank you?" -  https://rosario1960.blogspot.com/2019/12/the-man-and-his-dog.html

I protect me and my children with the law, any law worldwide, including the magna carta, cannon law, constitution, human rights acts, rule of law and that my lord is my witness and so help me god, Author, Rosario Castellanos de Parker


POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments: