Friday 11 September 2020

Britney Spears FIGHTS "family problems" and freedom!! -










Britney Spears - Mood Ring






It is sad to know, that I am not alone in my fight for freedom not matter age, as nobody wants to live with "family problems" not matter who is the cause and effect, but a human principle to live in peace.

I can help and advice with this problem, but I do not hold any qualifications and in order to hit back and remove the intolerant family from Britney Spears. 

This blog worked for FREE in the past, until I understood that such peoples were earning and benefit from my hard work and passed to somebody else the rewards with no respect whatsoever, acting exactly like Britney's family living from us. 

As such, pardon me, but I want to become independent and earn my own cash, so if you ever need my services, with great pleasure, but this time comes with financial cost.  

I protect me and my children with the law, any law worldwide, including the magna carta, cannon law, constitution, human rights acts, rule of law and that my Lord is my witness and so help me God, Author, Rosario Castellanos de Parker



POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments: